Create a beautiful Christmas tree display to help enhance downtown Avilla in the East Albion storefront windows or in your business’ window* during the holiday season! Be festive, whimsical, classic or creative! Your business or organization could win $100 if your tree receives the most votes!
Interested businesses or organizations may apply today through November 30th, the entry fee is $35 per tree.
Info & Guidelines:
- You must be a group, business or organization within the 46710 zip code or a member of the Avilla Chamber of Commerce to participate in this contest.
- All trees will be 6 feet tall. Delivery and removal will be handled by the Chamber.
- The Chamber will assign trees and locations for tree placement, as entries are received.
- Each business must provide their own tree stand, tree skirt, lights, decorations and timer(s) for all electrical items. No flammable items can be used.
- Access to trees will be limited to set-up and take-down times.
- No writing, soaping, spraying on or hanging anything on the windows.
- Each business or organization must display the name of their business by their tree so that it is visible to passersby. Signs must be hung on the tree or set on the floor beside or in front of the tree or taped to the window.
- Lights to be set to be on at 6:00 p.m. and off at 10:00 p.m.
- Trees MUST BE set up between Friday, December 1st 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. or Saturday, December 2nd from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Trees and decorations must be removed on Sunday, December 17th from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
*Trees will be displayed on East Albion Street, Avilla or in your own 46710 business or organization’s window where the tree can be seen from the street or parking lot.
Winners will be announced on Saturday, December 16th.
Print these guidelines and information.
Find out how to and where you can vote. –> Oops! It’s too early for this feature to be available!
Trees purchased from: Whispering Pines Christmas Tree Farm, Avilla