CONNECTING BUSINESS AND COMMUNITY
Together We Can Make A Difference
Focusing and striving to grow, strengthen, and bring awareness to our community’s businesses, groups, residents, and attractions through leadership, service, and representation, the Avilla Chamber is your community connection and advocate.
The Avilla Chamber of Commerce of Noble County Indiana is honored to be a part of advancing the interests of the community; business and residential, creating and strengthening connections, helping to generate long-term successes, and building-up our local businesses and services, for the good of the areas our membership represents, such as Avilla, Albion, LaOtto, Ligonier, Kendallville, Angola, and Auburn.
- Free Small Business Funding Webinar
- Avilla Christmas Charities Accepting Applications
- President Biden’s Path Out Of The Pandemic Plan
- Noble County Health Advisory
- ARC Noble County Foundations Awarded Grant
- EMAIL SCAM: Unsubscribe From Free/Trial Services By Calling
- Meet Noble County Visitor Bureau’s New ED
- Help Bring Faster Internet To Noble County
- New Avilla Chamber Phone Number
- 2021 Freedom Festival: June 25 – 26
- Watch Out For Home Improvement Scams
- Avilla Chamber 2020 – 2021 Annual Meeting
- Color A Brighter Future 5K
- YES (Youth Employment System): More Information
- Celebrate Your Interns: July 29
- Department of Workforce Development Scam
- Governor Holcomb Announces Restoration of Weekly Work Search Requirement for Unemployment Benefits
- YES: Hoosier Employers Who Hire Minors Face New Requirements
- Has COVID Sidelined Your Career?
- Restaurant Revitalization Fund Grants
Don’t miss our monthly Avilla Community Newsletter! Sign-up here.
JOIN THE AVILLA CHAMBER FAMILY!
The Avilla Chamber is committed to its membership’s success, growth, education, promotion, and marketing. Each member receives the benefits of a dedicated Chamber staff that is working for the betterment of their business or organization by providing support, connections, resources, and advocacy.
WE ❤️ LOCAL
The Avilla Chamber has created the We Love Local Program because we strongly believe in supporting our local services and businesses throughout our region. Using local resources strengthens our community, keeps our dollars in our own neighborhood, creates more and maintains jobs, and keeps our region thriving.
The Avilla area has some amazing services and businesses! Buying, eating, thinking, and using local businesses helps to keep your money in your community AND helps you to support your neighbors at the same time.
AVILLA COMMUNITY CARD
This convenient, easy, and thoughtful digital gift card supports buying and using local services and business, all year long!
AVILLA GIFT CHECKS
The perfect way to give the gift of local in-person or by mail to your family, friends, or employees. Show you care while helping to keep your community growing and prospering.