CONNECTING BUSINESS AND COMMUNITY
Together We Can Make A Difference
Focusing and striving to grow, strengthen, and bring awareness to our community’s businesses, groups, residents, and attractions through leadership, service, and representation, the Avilla Chamber is your community connection and advocate.
The Avilla Chamber of Commerce of Noble County Indiana is honored to be a part of advancing the interests of the community; business and residential, creating and strengthening connections, helping to generate long-term successes, and building-up our local businesses and services, for the good of the areas our membership represents, such as Avilla, Albion, LaOtto, Ligonier, Kendallville, Angola, and Auburn.
- YES: Hoosier Employers Who Hire Minors Face New Requirements
- Has COVID Sidelined Your Career?
- Restaurant Revitalization Fund Grants
- Relief for Entrepreneurs & Small Businesses Extended
- Attention Employers: Arc’s Employment Services Are Available
- Rural Community Monies Available For Farmers, Business & Other Entities
- OTR Vehicle Fraud/Alert
- Avilla Business Facade Grants
- Noble County Public Health Order: January 14, 2021
- Where To Get Your Tax Forms & Instructions In 2021
- Home for the Holidays Winners
- Stay IN Biz & Small Business Restart Extension
- PEUC & PUA CARES Act To Expire December 26
- Security Tips To Keep Your Business Data Safe
- Noble County Health Department Adding New COVID-19 Restrictions
- What The Newest Executive Order Means For Your Business
- Kiva Hub Provides Capital to NE Indiana Small Business
- FBI Warns Consumers To Be Wary of Pandemic Scams
- PPP Forgiveness for Loans of $50,000 or Less Announced
- Back On Track Indiana: Stage 5
Don’t miss our monthly Avilla Connects Newsletter! Sign-up here.
JOIN THE AVILLA CHAMBER FAMILY!
The Avilla Chamber is committed to its membership’s success, growth, education, promotion, and marketing. Each member receives the benefits of a dedicated Chamber staff that is working for the betterment of their business or organization by providing support, connections, resources, and advocacy.
WE ❤️ LOCAL
The Avilla Chamber has created the We Love Local Program because we strongly believe in supporting our local services and businesses throughout our region. Using local resources strengthens our community, keeps our dollars in our own neighborhood, creates more and maintains jobs, and keeps our region thriving.
The Avilla area has some amazing services and businesses! Buying, eating, thinking, and using local businesses helps to keep your money in your community AND helps you to support your neighbors at the same time.
AVILLA COMMUNITY CARD
This convenient, easy, and thoughtful digital gift card supports buying and using local services and business, all year long!
AVILLA GIFT CHECKS
The perfect way to give the gift of local in-person or by mail to your family, friends, or employees. Show you care while helping to keep your community growing and prospering.