Get an Avilla Community Card today for your family, friends, or employees. Send as a digital gift card to say thank you, send it just because, as a present or for any other special occasion – any time, conveniently from your device – so the recipient can enjoy eating at, buying from, and using services from Avilla area businesses who are a part of the Avilla Community Card program!
Purchase & Redemption FAQs
How do I purchase an Avilla Community Card?
Purchase your e-card online at Avilla Community Card.
- Purchasers only need the email address or cell phone number of the person they would like to send an Avilla Community Card to.
- Purchaser can write a personal message to be sent along with the Avilla Community Card.
- Select a denomination from $10 to $250.
- Select a date for the Avilla Community Card to be delivered.
- The purchase of the card is subject to a delivery fee of $1 + 5% of the card value.
- The purchaser will receive a notification when the Avilla Community Card is sent, viewed, and redeemed.
How is the Avilla Community Card delivered?
- The gift recipient will receive an email or text letting them know that the purchaser has sent them an Avilla Community Card.
- The personal message from the purchaser is seen by the recipient.
- The recipient can find a list of participating merchants in the email or text they received.
How does the recipient redeem?
- The recipient presents an image of the Avilla Community Card on their phone or a print out of the email that they received at the time of redemption and the cashier processes as a MasterCard.
- The card balance is displayed on the phone and can be used at other participating businesses until spent (there are no cashbacks).
Where can Avilla Community Cards be redeemed?
Gift cards can be redeemed at any of the participating locations in the Avilla area. Click here for a full list of shops, restaurants, and services that accept Avilla Community Cards. More Avilla area businesses and services will be added in the future.