Show off your Home for the Holidays!
Dig out those Christmas lights from the attic and start decorating! Homes in the 46710 zip code can enter to win!
HOW TO ENTER
- Fill out the entry form below or download one and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send a clear, “night-time” photo of your finished decorated Home for the Holidays along with your entry form no later than Monday, December 7th at midnight.
- Please keep your holiday display lit from dusk until at least 9 p.m. each night through the duration of the contest, which begins on Wednesday, December 11th, and ends on Wednesday, December 30th.
VOTING & PRIZES
- Votes will be collected online beginning December 11th through December 30th.
- Votes will be tabulated at the end of the voting period and all results will be final.
- Winners will be contacted on January 2nd and the results will be announced on social media (Facebook and Instagram) on the same day and prize delivery will be determined at the time of contact.
- Only current owners can enter their homes into the contest.
- The addresses of the entered houses will be made public in promotions, online and/or in print for the community to use to drive by and to vote for all participating Home for the Holidays entries.
- The contest is a fun, family-friendly event. As we want to keep the focus on the holiday spirit, inappropriate or derogatory signage, including political statements of any kind, will NOT be permitted in this contest. Your entry will be disqualified and removed from voting.
- All participating homeowners agree to have photos of the outside of their house and address posted and/or printed publicly. We will never disclose your name in relation to the addresses printed without your prior approval. Instead, your Home for the Holidays entry will be referred to as the name you give to your display on the entry form.
- The Avilla Chamber of Commerce assumes no responsibility for broken, or any and all fire or pyrotechnics, and/or any display that endangers the homeowner’s property, surrounding homes or properties, or damaged displays on the homeowner’s property, or any consequences from abnormal traffic patterns.
- The Avilla Chamber of Commerce is not responsible for telephone, electronic, or computer failures of any kind, or for entries that are stolen, misdirected, incomplete, garbled, delayed by computer transmissions, lost, late, damaged, or ineligible.
DATES TO REMEMBER
- December 7: Registration and photo of finished display (taken at night) must be submitted by 11:59 p.m.
- December 11: Online voting opens
- December 30: Online voting concludes at 11:59 p.m.
- January 2: Winners will be contacted and announced on Facebook and Instagram