Indiana’s Small Business Restart Fund is accepting applications until September 30th from qualified Hoosier small businesses who are in need of rebounding from the recent stay-in-place orders.
These grants are for helping accelerate the speed of economic recovery activity by providing working capital to cover certain expenses related to the global pandemic. Eligible Indiana small businesses can seek reimbursement for up to 80% of qualified expenses, such as rent/mortgage payments, utilities, lease payments for real or personal property, and safety investments, such as personal protective equipment (PPE) and infrastructure improvements.
* Business must be registered to operate in Indiana
* Business must have had less than 50 employees as of 12/31/2019
* Business must have had less than $5 million in revenue in 2019
* Business must have been profitable in 2019
* Businesses must demonstrate a monthly revenue loss of at least 40% compared to pre-COVID-19 revenues
* Business must not have used funding from the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL), or Community Development Block Grant (CDBG)
Learn more and apply here https://backontrack.in.gov/2377.htm
The Noble County EDC has grant opportunities available for Noble County small businesses that have been affected by COVID-19.
* Have 25 or fewer employees
* Operate in Noble County
* Are registered with the Indiana Secretary of State as a business
* Have been impacted by the COVID-19 crisis with loss of income/revenue
* Are willing to meet with a representative for approximately 30 minutes to complete application paperwork
If you meet the above requirements and want to pursue applying for a local grant, contact Tara Streb 260.636.3800 and let her know that you are an Avilla Chamber member.